Sunday, April 13, 2008

Last Blog

Well, this is it. As hard as it is to believe, this is the last blog I'll be writing for EME2040. As totally cliche as it sounds, it's amazing how fast time flies. It still hasn't quite sunk in that I've now completely finished my freshman year of college and am already a sophomore. Wow... Well, here we are and time continues to pass, no matter how much we wish it would stand still at times.

As I mentioned in my previous blog, I really enjoyed this class. I hope I don't sound like a complete "teacher's pet" but this was actually my favorite class of the semester. The only thing that I would change about this class is possibly having it two days a week, instead of just one. It gets to be a little lengthy at times, especially at 8am, ha. I never once felt that any of the material we covered was a waste of time, or that I would never use it. I definitely feel more comfortable entering the teaching profession having taken this class. Mr. Gentile's availability to his students was great. I never felt intimated or that he wouldn't understand any circumstance that happen to come my way. Though some assignments took a bit of time to complete, the lesson they taught was well worth it. Overall, I feel very satisfied with the class and think it was well worth the time and effort put into it!

Thanks Mr. Gentile! :)

No comments: